About AT&T: AT&T has a 140+ year history of innovation and connecting humans. Our values guide us as we build out the next generation of 5G and Fiber networks that will impact how we live, work, and play.
About Design Technology:
Our Design Technology team is a multidisciplinary team of designers, researchers, content strategists, and design program managers working together to define and build experiences that will touch millions of customers. We solve complex problems that impact customers, employees, shareholders, partners, and our communities. If you have a passion for design at scale, we'd love to meet you.
What you’ll do
Using a combination of skill, creativity, and leadership, you’ll help AT&T set the vision for a diverse set of future experiences and products. You’ll develop key artifacts like journey maps, service blueprints, and experience strategies that drive business decisions and lay the groundwork for the consumer experience. You’ll work in a dynamic environment, collaborating with team members and cross-functional stakeholders to guide a project’s strategy, activities, and outcomes.
Who you are:
As a Lead Designer you:
· Design experiences across multiple products and platforms for internal and external customers
· Use storytelling, UX, and prototypes to compellingly convey the visions, flow and features of the product and services you design
· Collaborate with designers, researchers, and other team members to generate ideas and get feedback on designs
· Are proactive and eager to take on new (sometimes ambiguous) work
· Mentor designers in the design process by leveraging your love for the craft
· Think systematically with a product mindset, finding clarity and simplicity in complex problems
We’d love you to apply for the Lead Designer role if you:
· Have 5-8 years of design experience across a variety of digital media
· Have a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or an equivalent field
· Have experience in concept ideations, design strategy, and digital prototyping. Must be comfortable with graphic design and interactive tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc…
· Enjoy working on a variety of program sizes with tight deadlines
· Are comfortable communicating with and presenting to stakeholders and leaders
· Are well-versed in user-centered methodologies and design thinking
· Have a strong portfolio of UX and/or Service Design work ready to share
· Are a self-starter, ready to design for consumer needs before your own preferences
The Design Technology studios are in Austin and Dallas, TX, but remote locations are A-OK.
Please include a link to your portfolio!
Job ID 2239088-13 Date posted 08/11/2022