The DoD and USAF have initiated the Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) and the Advanced Battle Management System (ABMS) programs to deliver capabilities to enable network centric operations. AT&T GSI will develop concept papers, proposals, prototypes to compete for funding. AT&T GSI will also execute task orders awarded and integrate with other industry partners to rapidly develop state-of-the-art solutions for DoD.
AT&T GSI has an opening for a Mobility/Internet of Things (IoT) SME to support JADC2/ABMS concept and capability development. Position will also assist with network planning for JADC2/ABMS related events and execution of network related task orders. AT&T GSI will compete to develop and field networks and other capabilities for JADC2/ABMS programs. The Mobility/IoT SME will develop unique solutions leveraging mobility and IoT capabilities.
- Performs technical sales support as the Mobility and IoT engineer for the ABMS program team.
- Authors concept papers and technical proposals in response to JADC2/ABMS acquisition requests.
- Develops solutions for complex networks involving multiple phenomenologies and security levels.
- Develops cybersecurity solutions for JADC2/ABMS supporting networks.
- Participates in JADC2/ABMS related planning activities. Proposes mobility and IoT solutions for lead DoD planners and executes upon approval.
- Collaborates within AT&T GSI ABMS team to create unique state of the art solutions across ABMS developmental categories.
- Collaborates within AT&T to translate and deliver commercial solutions to meet DoD use case demands.
- Coordinates within AT&T to evolve commercial solutions to meet unique DoD requirements.
- Collaborates with industry partners to broaden AT&T reach and, when necessary, leverage non-AT&T solutions to deliver the best available solutions for DoD.
- Continual process improvement activities include data, processes, interfaces, tools and technology insertion.
- Supports defining specific process improvement projects, identifies meaningful insights, interprets and communicates findings and makes recommendations including process improvement opportunities.
- Maintains awareness of emerging technologies and applications.
- Support ABMS program manager with other duties, as required.
TS/SCI eligible (#topsecret)
- Requires BS and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or master’s with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in the implementation and operation of mobile networks including UMTS and LTE required; and experience with 5G desired. Strong knowledge of mobile network core and RAN architectures and operation required. Experience with virtualized mobility infrastructures (SDN / NFV) required.
- 4+ years’ experience developing/delivering IoT solutions.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability and willingness to share operational knowledge with customers when asked. The candidate may be required to brief high profile customers on occasion.
- Experience with mobility network security solutions.
- Experience with Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) and using UAS to deliver wireless communications to austere environments.
- Familiarity with AT&T Mobility and IoT divisions.
- Strong understanding of mobility applications and Mobile Device Management.
- Strong understanding of Mobility Operations and Support Systems (OSS) Atlas, ENM, NPO.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.