Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
DescriptionProactively manage and monitor global/domestic customer network performance for 24x7 to meet customers' Service
• Use AT&T standardized tool to isolate/diagnose network faults
• Drive to problem resolution and search for root cause
• To effectively manage service providers and device vendors
• Communicate frequently with internal/external customers/teams via phone/email/Q/web tools (e.g. Fault reporting,
notification and escalation)
• Work with various teams to meet the customer focused targets
QualificationsCCNP equivalent on Routing and Switching
• Knowledge of and the ability to configure, diagnose, and use installed networks/communications devices such as
routers, switches, and load balancers.
• Strong technical knowledge of telecommunication products and services (e.g. Leased line, Ethernet, MPLS, VPN,
Broadband and ISDN)
• Call center experience for corporate customers
• Independent, self-driven, highly customer focused and has desire to learn about Network and new technologies
• Good understanding of network protocols such as TCP/IP, SNMP and VOIP.
• Self-driven, able to persists in the face of obstacles, willing to lead and drive the innovative ideas
• A strong team player who seeks a long-term career in this position
• An active listener who is warm, friendly and has a great telephone voice.
• Good command of English, any Native CALA language would be a plus
• Be able to work on rotating shifts (12 hours).
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here