Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
DescriptionEnsures that Operations Center have the appropriate tools, skills, and processes for the monitoring of customer networks.
• Ensures Operations metrics are achieved, Managing individual productivity, and performance of team.
• Performing problem isolation and resolution, including verifying AT&T services, working with ISP’s for circuit related issue, working with NCR/CISCO for HW related issue and carrying out internal & external escalation.
• Manages activities related to customers escalated issue by coordinating with the AT&T internal teams with appropriate escalations including Fault Management reporting.
• Scheduling testing tasks with ISPs, customer site personnel and other AT&T support centers.
• Engaging and Interfacing with AT&T Tiered supports and Service Management to address customer issues
• Drive the issues in the right direction and Own the customer issues till the resolution
• Implements processes following global models for AT&T's standard portfolio of services
• Train new recruits and invests time to groom them into the Operations Team.
• Administer Network Analyst/Engineer in meeting Customer & Internal targets by proper coaching them to achieve it through metrics.
• Coordinates and controls various aspects of targeted programs including training and quality management.
• Ensure that teams deliver in all Measures of Quality and also meet customer SLA's
QualificationsCCNP equivalent on Routing and Switching
•Good understanding of large datacenter networks, network equipment, trouble isolation, and equipment configurations.
•Good understanding of routing protocols, routed protocols, security, and application services.
•Extensive hands-on experience in managing LAN/WAN network on Cisco/Junpier Routers/Switches, Loadbalancer and Nexus.
•Strong backgrounds in dealing with: TCP/IP, eBGP, iBGP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, COS/QoS, HSRP/VRRP and Multicasting.
•Knowledge of Layer 2 and protocols/services are also required: MPLS, Switching, VLANs and IPSec. Different access technologies: Ethernet, GBIT, Wireless, dark fiber, etc.
•Working knowledge of network Element Management System (ex. HP Open view, Node-Manager, SNMP traps, Spectrum and Cisco Work)
•Excellent cordination and communication skills.
•Good client interface and access provider management skills.
•Call center experience for corporate customers
•Independent, self-driven and highly customer focused
•Good Interpersonal skill and able to work well in big team
•Fluent in English, both written and verbal."
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here