Explore the possibilities
Looking for a career that takes you further? Here at AT&T, our job is to connect the world. Whether it's in Mexico or around the globe, we transform how people share their lives with each other. And with a growing network of 120 million customers across 225 countries, we're industry innovators - and we're changing the face of communications technology. Come see what's next.
DescriptionResponsible for managing, developing and coaching a team of network engineers, which will provide operational support
for LAN/WAN & other related technologies.
• Provide both people supervision and technical leadership to operations team.
• Develop growth plans for subordinates providing effective feedback and coach areas of opportunity to lead them
becoming the best asset of our organization.
• Work closely with upper management to deliver or execute action plans to improve processes efficiency.
• Understand your customers network and any critical business usage to enable fact based decision-making by yourself
and the organization during problem management.
• Ensures performance metrics are achieved, increasing productivity, reducing unit costs, managing budget and
performance of team
• Performs complex problem solving during critical outages
• Communicates with clients on operational issues, handles escalations, and notifies of high severity and chronic network
QualificationsEngineering degree in Computer Science or Communication+ Technology skills. Certifications in Network space would be
• Self-driven, ability to work on strict timelines while maintaining output quality
• Prior experience in handling LAN/WAN operations as an individual contributor.
• Prior experience in handling LAN/WAN operations for a large enterprise as lead/supervisor.
• Very good understanding of Network LAN/WAN Solutions & other latest network platforms
• Ability to manage a complex situation/incident and resolve to client’s satisfaction
• 8-10 years of experience in people management, technical lead role in LAN/WAN operational support.
• Experience with managing/leading a team of 10-15 people.
• Ability to work in a pressured environment
• Proactive approach to avoid issues and risks.
• Ability to multi-task
• Lead by example
• Flexible management style
• Be customer-centric
• Flexible to work in 24/7 environment
Very good work - life balance
Currently none so far ..Current Employee - Network Engineer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This isn’t just another job. This is #VidaEnATT. We’re creating what’s next — and having an awesome time doing it.See What's Here