You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Xandr Media Publishing is responsible for operating a suite of digital media products that collectively serve over 30 million unique visitors each month, including att.net (AT&T’s largest digital property) and AT&T Mail (email service for millions of consumers and small businesses). The team is collectively responsible for all aspects of these products’ lifecycle, including product strategy and roadmaps, vendor selection and management, technology and platform selection, marketing and communications, agile-based product development, content aquisition and curation, monetization via advertising/search and analytics/reporting.
We’re looking for a highly motivated self-starter to join our team who will:
Define technical architecture and platform requirements for portal, mail and new innovative digital properties managed by Xandr Media Publishing.
Work with internal stakeholders (Business Unit, Finance, Tech Dev, CSO, CDO, etc) and external stakeholders (multiple vendors) to develop requirements, project manage and provide lifecycle support for best-in-class tech platforms that serve multiple products, customers and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with multiple internal teams (Business Unit, Finance, Tech Dev, CSO, CDO, Privacy, etc) and external teams (multiple vendors) to evaluate current and future Xandr Media product, platform and operational systems
- Review vendor and internal functional specification documents, create platform requirements and project manage the implementation of new platform, product and feature rollouts
- Drive platform and product evolution to support and improve the Xandr Media Publishing digital platforms and business models
- Liaison with internal contacts and vendors to lifecycle manage system and platform requirements to achieve optimal technical performance while meeting business goals
- Work with product and marketing teams to understand all aspects of portal, mail and innovative product onboarding and maintenance activities
- Consult and advise on the uses and strengths/weaknesses of hardware and software products available in the market to improve the platforms and systems used for various digital properties
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 3-5 years experience in product management, product development and/or technical architecture
Experience in a digital media or digital publishing organization
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business/marketing or engineering discipline; MBA preferred
Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe Analytics
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Working knowledge of Agile software development practices
Ability to translate complex ideas into clearly defined product definition and requirements
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, in both an individual and team environment
Ability to successfully bring new platforms, products and features to market
Critical thinking skills that blend ability to be analytical, creative, focused and flexible
Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced, dynamic, sometimes stressful and often ambiguous technical and business environment
Ability to influence others to action without the existence of a formal reporting relationship
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.