El Segundo, CA or Denver, CO applicants only please.
Working as a Senior Product Development Manager you supervise a team of individuals who research, develop, implement and communicate new products. A key component of the position will require you to provide the sales channels with updated, new and innovative products that meet customer needs, grow revenues, attract new customers and increase customer usage.
- Managing existing assigned products, setting objectives, reporting performance and responding to customer feedback
- Developing measures for evaluating products and applications, including profitability, market penetration and usage
- Partnering with Field Marketing and Sales to ensure product growth
- Participating in the development of market plans, creation of sales collateral and training.
- Teaming with Operations, Finance, Customer Service and IT on sales support systems, processes, ad creation, billing and customer care.
- Consulting with Sales and marketing to identify and prioritize market needs based on revenue value, market share and competitive threat
- Managing quality assurance processes associated with print and internet products
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Interactive Design, Industrial Design, Visual & Multimedia Design, Service Design, Digital & Media
- One or more years in product or project development
- Strong analysis, organizing and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and persuade others
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Two or more years management experience in a marketing-related position
- Two or more years of experience with print and internet advertising products and services
- One or more years experience in a management or leadership role
- Knowledge of company policies, sales, sales operations and departmental functions
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.