Position location is El Segundo, CA only.
The Sr Product Management & Development Mgr Researches, designs, plans, develops and evaluates new products by translating and documenting customer requirements into final product design. Analysis customer needs, identifies priorities for new products or services and enhancements. Defines market, including competitive analysis and definition of product functionality. Prepares and presents business cases for new products and services. Partners with business, technology and UX teams to design a product that will meet the needs of the business with minimal investment. Creates product roadmap and project plan. Ability to collaborate and influence effectively across cross-functional teams. Excellent communication skills across varying levels of the organization. Ability to clearly communicate customer journey and stories to technical teams. Ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts in a simplified way to business teams
• Managing existing assigned products, setting objectives, reporting performance and responding to customer feedback
• Developing measures for evaluating products and applications, including profitability, market penetration and usage
• Partnering with Field Marketing and Sales to ensure product growth
• Participating in the development of market plans, creation of sales collateral and training.
• Teaming with Operations, Finance, Customer Service and IT on sales support systems, processes, ad creation, billing and customer care.
• Consulting with Sales and marketing to identify and prioritize market needs based on revenue value, market share and competitive threat
• Managing quality assurance processes associated with print and internet products
El Segendo, CA or Denver, CO candidates only please.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Interactive Design, Industrial Design, Visual & Multimedia Design Service Design, Digital & Media or Bachelor degree in Science, Engineering or Computer Science
- One or more years in product or project development
- Strong analysis, organizing and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and persuade others
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Two or more years management experience in a marketing-related position
- Two or more years of experience with print and internet advertising products and services
- One or more years experience in a management or leadership role
- Knowledge of company policies, sales, sales operations and departmental functions
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.