Responsible for overall Contact Center CRM and workflow functionality from initial concepts to implementation. Collaborates with business partners to identify areas of growth, improvement, and innovation to benefit our agents and customers. Guide the transformation of the current ecosystem into one that enhances the agent and customer experience with 360-degree data.
The skill set for this position will include experience with Contact Center CRM and workflow applications. The position has responsibility for overall Contact Center CRM functionality: product roadmaps, requirements, delivery, metrics,and quality.
Collaborate with business partners to define capabilities (30%)
* Understand the business needs and pain points
* Ensure product alignment with business and enterprise goals
* Drive innovation in our call centers through practical and creative solutions to call center challenges
* Together with business and IT partners (architects, developers) create product roadmaps
Create/Oversee creation of epics, capabilities, and features to achieve planned product changes (20%)
* Engage business and development teams to realize the roadmap
* Work with development teams to groom and prioritize user stories (Agile), define and size requirements (waterfall).
Provide a single point of contact for products development and quality (25%)
* Guide the development and implementation of requested product changes to ensure adherance to best practices and business requirements
Provide performance metrics to promote continuous improvement (25%)
* Work with anaytics and development teams to define, refine, and implement metrics for application performance and agent effectiveness
* Transform metrics into insightful dashboards and actionable reports for the Contact Centers
AT&T and TPG signed an agreement to form a new entity, DIRECTV, which will own and operate AT&T’s U.S. video unit consisting of DIRECTV (consumer and business satellite services), AT&T TV and U-verse TV (excluding U-verse network assets). When the transaction closes, the job you are applying for will become part of the New DIRECTV. Transaction is expected to close in the second half of 2021. Until closing, this role will be a part of AT&T’s U.S. video unit. For more information, please click here.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Interactive Design, Industrial Design, Visual & Multimedia Design, Service Design, Digital & Media
- One or more years in product or project development
- Strong analysis, organizing and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and persuade others
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Two or more years management experience in a marketing-related position
- Two or more years of experience with print and internet advertising products and services
- One or more years experience in a management or leadership role
- Knowledge of company policies, sales, sales operations and departmental functions
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.