The skill set for this position is specific to the Commercial/MDU (Multiple Dwelling Unit) Line of Business. Prior experience with business operations and the supporting technologies are required.
Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned technical projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. Leads cross functional and technical teams to complete projects within allotted timeline and budget. Takes technical projects from original concept through final implementation. Defines project scope and objectives. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans. 40%
Conducts project tracking and analysis. Develops project status reports and communication plan for project teams, sponsors, and stakeholders. Facilitates risk/issue, scope change, organization change management. 30%
Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables. 30%
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Interactive Design, Industrial Design, Visual & Multimedia Design, Service Design, Digital & Media
- One or more years in product or project development
- Strong analysis, organizing and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and persuade others
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Two or more years management experience in a marketing-related position
- Two or more years of experience with print and internet advertising products and services
- One or more years experience in a management or leadership role
- Knowledge of company policies, sales, sales operations and departmental functions
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.