Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Customer & Audience-centric campaign planning & segmentation experience
- Thorough understanding of Customer Contact & Communications tactics across Direct Marketing, Print, Email & Digital channels
- Consults and advises on business marketing strategy and shares insights to optimize campaign targeting & customer segmentation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence others without line authority.
- Be organized and capable of distinguishing priority requests
- Identifies and evaluates first/third party & other potential data sources to satisfy campaign requirements.
- Working knowledge of campaign management software and tools to include, although not limited to, IBM Campaign (Formerly Unica), Teradata SQL Assistant, Rapidus, Aprimo Campaign, Adobe Campaign, SalesForce, Business Objects, and Putty.
- Familiarity with derived fields, user variables, custom macros, triggers, and other functions to improve campaign processing and campaign effectiveness.
- Development expertise using Teradata SQL, Oracle SQL, or comparable programming language
- Capable of assembling disparate data and analyze results to provide recommendations and decisions to support the business.
- Monitor existing campaigns, trouble shoot technical issues, and ensure campaigns are executed efficiently and accurately.
- Perform quality assurance and quality control campaign reviews to minimize errors prior to list output.
- Independently manage campaigns from inception to implementation.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.