Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
AT&T’s Mobility & Entertainment (M & E) Consumer Marketing & Analytics organization is committed to driving individual product excellence, while accelerating our multi-product household base.
The Senior Strategic Pricing Manager position is a high-profile position responsible for managing official short, mid and long range wireless subscriber forecast views. This position will support forecast for gross adds, disconnects and net adds on a daily, monthly, quarterly and annual basis using sound assumptions grounded in analysis of trends, seasonality, competitive responses in the marketplace and confidential knowledge of future events such as pricing changes and product launches.
In addition, the role provides senior leaders with summary level subscriber results, identifying risks & opportunities and reporting on a periodic and ad hoc basis highlighting unfavorable/favorable performance vs. Budget and Forecast.
The background of the successful candidate includes:
- 5+ years’ analytical experience in a Marketing or Finance role
- Strong computer modeling techniques, expert level Excel skills a plus
- Solid communication skills with experience developing Executive presentations
- Forecasting experience
- Understanding of wireless industry and key wireless operating metrics
- Sound judgment and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Collaborative working style, strong listening skills, with ability to incorporate multiple viewpoints into discussion and decision making
- Ability to quickly create and update charts in PowerPoint for deliverables to executives
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance or related discipline
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.