Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
Our Retention Marketing team is seeking an energetic, go-getter who can operate and thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Someone who not only has an eye and passion for identifying business opportunities, but the analytical prowess and tactfulness to take meaningful actions.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and managing proactive retention marketing programs to help mitigate customer churn. This position will have a heavy emphasis on identifying and building out our digital marketing strategy and capabilities. This role will serve as lead strategist in cross-functional programs – collaborating and managing multiple stakeholders (i.e. Business Analytics, Finance, Sales Operations, Customer Service, Third Party Call Centers). This individual will also need to have the ability to present business cases & recommendations to gain consensus among the cross functional teams.
- Business case development for customer retention initiatives driving KPIs such as churn and call center call shed
- Lead the ideation, development, execution and subsequent enhancements and optimization of proactive retention programs with both internal and external (agency/consultants) stakeholders
- Develop and also serve as the ‘front door’ and subject matter expert for digital requests/needs within the retention marketing team
- Forecast, track, analyze and communicate key program and retention metrics
- Partner with Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, Marketing Technology (MarTech) and Digital Marketing on new and innovative digital platforms and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in General Business, Marketing, Finance, Analytics or Management preferred
- 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience (Marketing, Research, Analytics or Program Management) required
- Ability to effectively operate within diverse and cross-functional groups
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in digital, social, email, direct and integrated marketing
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill set
- Ability to champion ideas and execute in an expedited timeframe
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite of products – most specifically Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Results-oriented with a winner’s mentality
- Ability to accommodate change and adapt accordingly
- Excellent communication skills, including working effectively with business and technical managers
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.