Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
• Work with internal stakeholders (Business Unit, Finance, Tech Dev, CSO, CDO, etc) and external stakeholders (multiple vendors) to develop requirements, project manage and provide lifecycle support for best-in-class digital media products that serve multiple customers, monetize at expected levels and meet all other requirements.
• Coordinate with multiple internal teams (Business Unit, Finance, Tech Dev, CSO, CDO, Privacy, etc) and external teams (multiple vendors) to create and evaluate current and future Xandr Media products and marketing initiatives (20%)
• Create and/or review internal and vendor requirements documents, project manage the implementation of new platform, product and feature rollouts and provide operational support via agreed-upon processes (20%)
• Drive the evolution of new and innovative product and marketing initiatives to support and improve the Xandr Media Publishing product portfolio and business models (10%)
• Liaison with internal contacts and external vendors to lifecycle manage product and marketing requirements that achieve optimal product and marketing performance, and meet business goals (20%)
• Work with product development, project management, operations and other key teams to understand all aspects of portal, mail and innovative product, marketing, development and operational activities (20%)
• Consult and advise on the viability of proposed product and marketing initiatives to improve the XMP product portfolio available in the marketplace (10%)
Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business/marketing or engineering discipline; MBA preferred
• 3-5 years experience in product management or product development
• Experience in a digital media or digital publishing organization
• Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe Analytics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of Agile software development practices
• Ability to translate complex ideas into clearly defined product definition and requirements
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, in both an individual and team environment
• Ability to successfully bring new products, platforms, features and business processes to market
• Critical thinking skills that blend ability to be analytical, creative, focused and flexible
• Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced, dynamic, sometimes stressful and often ambiguous technical and business environment
• Ability to influence others to action without the existence of a formal reporting relationship
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.