Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
Mobility & Entertainment Channel Marketing & Marketing Operations is committed to transforming our industry and delivering on our goal of a premium, effortless mobile and entertainment experience.
You will create our retention journey.
This position will be pivotal in delivering our retention offers that are the instrumental to keeping customers. In an increasingly competitive environment, retention offers are our secret weapon. Matching the right customer to the right offer is key. Your job will be to help manage and build the offer portfolio that drives our retention strategy for mobility customers.
You’ll not just manage our offers. You’ll constantly try to build innovative new offers to ensure our customers stay. For some customers, price is critical. Others love their Smartphone and Unlimited Data. And others love streaming their DIRECTV. Delivering the offers to profitably save customers will be your mission.
Critically though, you’ll help support and drive the transformation of our offer portfolio to one that meets our customer needs more closely thru the delivery of the offers into our decisioning platform and point of sale systems. You’ll be an innovator that enjoys blazing new trails! A modern-day AGB (you know, Alexander Graham Bell)!
We’re looking for Exceptional.
If you enjoy the thrill of high octane day to day responsibilities combined with the challenge of creating new offers, this role is for you. You’ll be great at what you do and have a passion for the customer but a focus on business results. You will be efficient, analytical, tackle challenges and have grit and perseverance. You’ve been successful to date but ready for your next challenge. Your current boss will be devastated that you’re leaving.
What will you do day to day?
- Work closely with the offer strategy team to understand the offers needed to solve specific customer churn issues and then create the offers with our systems and marketing operations team.
- Conceptualize, specify, develop, and launch new and enhanced products/services in timely manner.
- Work with cross functional teams to implement new offers and offer changes via the offer intake and UEA SID process.
- Responsible for the success of the retention offers through development and execution of comprehensive go-to-market plans.
- Work cross-functionally with M&P partners, Call Centers, and Marketing partners for flawless offer execution, rep-facing content, and ongoing process improvement.
- Serve as primary liaison with offer testing and marketing decisioning team to ensure proper offer use and execution.
- In partnership with the marketing decisioning team, drive the development of the marketing decision platform.
This type of experience will get our attention:
- 5+ years of related marketing experience in wireless/telecommunications, software, or high-tech industry, preferably in customer retention or product marketing but could also be in strategic analysis, loyalty, or finance.
- Experience creating new marketing offers required
- Enjoy attention to detail and being able to track multiple threads of work at the same time.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to use reporting and analysis to glean insights, tell a story and drive decision-making for offers.
- Great at rallying partners to do the best work of their career. Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with a diverse range of partners.
- Understanding of targeting and segmentation concepts.
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate simple to complex offer concepts and product stories.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to learn to leverage multiple systems to build and execute offers.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization.
Other Personal Characteristics that get you closer to perfect:
- A high degree of drive, energy and intellectual ability.
- Intellectual curiosity and horsepower to quickly grasp complex challenges.
- A natural collaborator.
- Intellectual agility and organizational savvy to solve complex issues and find win-win solutions when working with a number of parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field of study
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.