You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
The Mobility & Entertainment Consumer Marketing & Analytics is committed to driving individual product excellence, while accelerating our multi-product household base.
You’ll use data-driven analytics to tackle our business challenges and drive the innovation that changes the lives of our customers. In fact, your work will impact major decisions that go all the way to the top. This is your chance to turn the massive scale of possibilities at AT&T into an equally big opportunity.
AT&T has an opportunity for you: a talented, highly motivated individual with data and analytical skills to join the Retention Analytics team within our Marketing Sciences organization. You will be supporting our customer retention efforts by analyzing data, providing better understanding and insight of customer retention behavior and patterns, and developing actionable recommendations that improve the performance and value of these important initiatives.
You’ll be able to identify the “why” or “so what” from data that he/she distills from various sources. To do this, you have hands-on experience in working with data. You can also demonstrate some basic knowledge in computer languages (SQL/SAS), statistics, and be willing to develop strong technical skills. Experience in marketing analytics from a subscription-based industry would give you an edge for this role.
The successful candidate will:
- Perform quantitative analysis to provide insights and actionable recommendations to marketing operations team on business process management performance improvements, product developments, and strategies.
- Formulate the analysis plan, determine the data requirements, extract and manipulate the data, conduct analyses, and develop a coherent story with clear, easy-to-follow conclusions, implications informed by a knowledge of the business and actionable recommendations to senior management and to the working teams in a concise, organized fashion
- Partner effectively with leadership, cross-functional teams and/or with various departments that may include acquisition marketing, product marketing, online marketing, revenue marketing, retention marketing, business intelligence, and engineering
- Demonstrate expertise in customer retention data infrastructure and champion continuous improvement via enriching existing data sources or combing disparate data sources, where applicable
- 3-6 years of experience in data analytics or related field
- Marketing analytics experience used to inform business decisions required
- BS/BA (or advanced degree) in business, mathematics, statistics, computer science or related quantitative fields preferred
- SAS or SQL, other relational database and web analytics tools, as well as a willingness to develop technical skills in this area
- Experience with large transactional databases as well as online and web analytics is a plus. Subscription data experience is a plus
- Experience in cable, broadcast, and/or television industry a plus
- Experience in large media, technology, internet, ecommerce, or a subscription-based company is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.