Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
AT&T’s Mobility & Entertainment (M&E) Consumer Marketing & Analytics organization is committed to driving individual product excellence, while accelerating our multi-product household base.
Do you have a passion for digging for answers in data, solving problems that nobody else can solve, segmentation and statistical methods? How about using advanced skills in trend analysis, root cause analysis, other data analysis techniques to leverage data from internal and external sources to explain or predict behavior, solve a variety of business problems, and monetize products for sale? One of the most important aspects of this position is to take very large quantities of customer data and analytic results and condense it down into a coherent story with clear, easy to follow conclusions, implications informed by knowledge of the business, and actionable recommendations. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated individual with a strong quantitative orientation, a broad knowledge of math, statistics and business, hands-on data analysis skills and exceptional strategic thinking to join our Analytics organization. You are the person who gives meaning to the data. You are the type of person who can identify the “why” or “so what” from data distilled from various sources. You can demonstrate your extensive experience doing hands-on analysis and strategic thinking, as well as showcase your experience manipulating large datasets using computer languages (SQL/SAS) and summarize the data into insights and communicate your findings and recommendations with our marketing partners, and other organizations.
Key areas of focus include:
- Gather, analyze, and interpret a wide variety of data to optimize marketing spend, targeting, and segmentation
- Projects include marketing target optimization, A/B test design and analysis, consumer segmentation, metric forecasting, and sales analysis
- Develop charts, tables, and other visual aids in support of findings
- Advise business partners with regards to patterns and relationships in the data to recommend business direction or outcomes
- Cross-product interaction analysis across the entire suite of AT&T products
Skills needed to be successful:
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics, direct marketing, or related field
- BS/BA in business, mathematics, statistics, computer science or related quantitative fields
- Proficient in SAS and/or SQL
- Experience with large transactional databases
- Must possess a solid understanding of basic statistics and consumer marketing
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence others
- Experience in large media, technology, ecommerce, or other subscription-based company is a plus
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.