Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
AT&T has long been known as a Telephone company, and a very successful one. But what people do with their phones is changing, and AT&T is changing with it. Consumers don’t just want their phones for talking, texting and surfing - they’re fast becoming the center of our entertainment too, streaming live TV that you can play on almost any screen.
AT&T’s Entertainment Group is at the center of this transformation with integrated Wireless, Internet and DIRECTV products that seamlessly integrate to bring consumers the entertainment they want, the way they want it.
The Entertainment Group’s Advertising Team is responsible for driving consumer awareness and understanding of this transformation, making AT&T distinctive from competitors, driving both short-term sales and long-term value.
As Senior Manager, Advertising Multicultural you will lead some of the most exciting and high-profile advertising campaigns in the country, from strategy through execution and in-market monitoring:
- A natural passion for the most fresh, distinctive and memorable ideas in the world
- Deep understanding of the cultural context that Multicultural and Millennial consumers live in
- Support your Lead Manager in the development of fully integrated advertising campaigns from strategy, through production, execution, monitoring and final campaign reporting
- Work with external agencies, platforms, and internal partners ensuring clear communication and flawless execution
- Manage regular reporting and analysis of the performance of programs providing optimization recommendations
- Collaborate with all internal departments, including General Market Advertising, Marketing, Media, Sponsorships, Segments, Promotions, Legal, Product, and e-Commerce to gain correct direction, information, approvals, and eliminate redundancies
- Lead project management with tracking against deadlines, production schedules, budgets and competitive response initiatives
- Manage schedules and calendars for team as needed
- Drive Digital & Social Media strategy, working with internal teams such as, PR, media and e-commerce
- Innovate and create new digital and social media possibilities
- Act as liaison to emerging and established platforms – developing ideas that leverage the platforms to further the Entertainment Group’s business objectives
- Brief peers in the Advertising Team on new technologies and ad units, and the development of platform Alphas and Betas
- Work with internal business units to craft social media strategies to help support various products, devices, partnerships
- Provide analysis, recommendations and rationale for emerging digital and social marketing campaigns, while delivering revenue and profits consistent with fiscal year budget
- Develop positive ROI programs and benchmark campaign results
- Act as subject matter expert, communicating internally and externally on social media
- 5 or more years of marketing/advertising, digital marketing/social media experience with agency experience preferred
- Strong analytics and reporting background
- Ambition to go far, fast
- Able to clearly and concisely articulate a persuasive point of view, both written and verbal
- Self-starter with an exceptional work ethic
- Thrive in fast paced, constantly changing environments
- A multi-tasker able to manage multiple things at once with an eye for detail
- Bilingual (Spanish/English), able to seamlessly communicate in-language and in-culture
- Exceptional project/program management skills, able to work with other groups and teams
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications strongly preferred
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.