Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
It is required that the Technologist/Engineering/Project (Task) manager has the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required with graduate level education in system engineering work in systems engineering and program management related field of study.
- A minimum of eight years of experience as a technical lead in DoD engineering programs
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of experiences in leading technical teams
- Require current and valid certification in accordance with (IAW) DoD 8140.01 Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Level II and Level III before contract start and throughout the duration of the contract. Example certifications include Certified Information Systems Security Professional: (CISSP), Security+, Network+ and/or Certification Authorization Professional (CAP).
Active secret clearance with TS/SCI eligibility
It is highly desired but not mandatory that the Technologist/Engineering has the following qualifications:
- Twelve (12)+ years of experience in requirements development,
- requirements analysis, and requirements testing.
- Fifteen (15)+ years of experience on DoD-related programs.
- Five (5)+ years of experience in systems architecting
- Experience with DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) methods
- Experience with DoD System Security and Anti-Tamper (AT) engineering
- Experience with developing sensor trade studies
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.