We’re looking for an inventive, scale-minded, full-stack data expert who is unconventionally curious, maintains a healthy degree of skepticism, and is rigorous in their attention to detail. A talented, highly motivated individual with strong quantitative aptitude, broad knowledge of math, statistics and business, hands-on data analysis/engineering skills and exceptional strategic thinking to join our Analytics organization.
You are the type of person who can identify the "why" and "what" from data distilled from various sources in addition to answering “how” to curate the required data sources. You can demonstrate your extensive experience doing hands-on analysis and strategic thinking, as well as showcase your experience manipulating large datasets using computer languages to summarize the data into insights and communicate your findings and recommendations with our marketing partners and other organizations.
Key areas of focus include
- Gather, analyze, and interpret a wide variety of data to identify causal relationships, trigger points, performance issues and predictions on customer sales behavior, subscriber churn, and product engagement for our Video products.
- Be a bridge between data engineering and the business, enabling insight that can empower better decision-making.
- Develop self-service data tools, and other visual aids in support of findings.
- Advise business partners with regards to patterns and relationships in the data to recommend business direction or outcomes
- Ensure meaningful client value is delivered through a mix of data analyses, insights, skills capabilities and original thinking.
- 3-5 years of experience in data analytics or related field
- BS/BA in business, math, statistics, computer science or related quantitative fields; Advanced Degree preferred
- Coding proficiency in in SQL(CTE), Python required
- MPP/Cloud data warehouse solutions (Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, Vertica, Teradata etc).
- Must possess working knowledge with sourcing and modeling data from application APIs.
- Motivated to explore new technologies and learn and can do so with minimal guidance.
- Tableau,Airflow,Grafana,DBT experiences preferred.
- Experience in large media, technology, ecommerce, or other subscription-based company is a plus
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.