You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Adhere to and promote the use of data administration standards
- Support data selection, extraction, and cleansing for corporate applications, including data warehouse and data marts
- Create and sustain processes, tools, and on-going support structures that enable reuse and efficiency
- Investigate and resolve data issues across platforms and applications, including discrepancies of definition, format and function
- Create and populate meta-data into repositories
- Responsible for coding, testing, and creating customer-level tables that can be used to generate reports and ad-hoc analyses
- Ensure that the reporting team has the tables needed for accurate and consistent customer data reporting by product
- Bundle data where information must be compiled on multiple consumer products
- Responsibilities may also include:
- Create data models, including robust data definitions, which may be entity-relationship-attribute models, star, or dimensional models
- Create data flow diagrams and process models and integrates models across functional areas and platforms
- Employ data mining techniques to achieve data synchronization, redundancy elimination, source identification, data reconciliation, and problem root cause analysis
- Quality control and auditing of databases, resolving data problems, and analyzing system changes for quality assurance
At least 5 years experience writing Teradata queries for analyses and development projects (not data loading ETL or DBA tasks – please do not send me any resumes of ETL loaders or DBAs)
At least 5 years experience in database marketing support
At least 3 years experience with telco, Uverse, and wireless data
At least 2 years experience with DirecTV data and processes
Ability & willingness to document business requirements for small database marketing solutions
Ability to conduct research and develop small database marketing solutions from written business requirements
People & language skills adequate to interact via phone & in person with IT colleagues, marketing peers, and marketing clients to develop and communicate regarding database marketing solutions
Ability and drive to do data research on questions and requirements without receiving specific directions
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.