You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
AT&T Mobility & Entertainment is changing the way the world experiences entertainment. We’re delivering cutting edge products and services that redefine the future. Innovation is at the heart of what we do and we’re revolutionizing the way our customers access content anytime, anywhere. With premier video services like DIRECTV and U-Verse to our newest streaming service, DIRECTV NOW, our industry leading team is at the forefront of making it all happen. Together, we’re creating the best entertainment and communications experience in the world.
This role is responsible for marketing advanced analytics, providing actionable insights on the DIRECTV NOW product line. In depth analysis will focus on full spectrum on business analytic areas, including viewership behavior, sales and churn analysis, subscriber profiling, and customer experience analysis. The candidate will work cross-functionally across product, advertising, and advanced analytic teams to find solutions for business goals. The candidate must have a strong background in data visualization and business analytics, experience with big data technologies a plus.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop interactive Tableau visualizations that quickly communicate business insights from complex data
- Create in depth analysis on customer content and viewership
- Perform exploratory analysis on complex data
- Automate and integrate new scripts and software solutions to increase speed of data analytics and visualization
- Perform data studies and data discovery around new data sources and new uses for existing data sources
A background like this will help to ensure your success:
- Independently applies sophisticated analysis to drive business performance
- Is experienced with SQL, additional programming languages a plus
- Has experience with Tableau or similar data exploratory analytics tools (QlikView, Spotfire) required
- Exhibits strong data visualization and communication skills
- Solves unique problems with limited guidance
- Develops new concepts/methods/techniques for cross functional initiatives
- Demonstrates high creativity and is a strong communicator
- Has 5-8 years related data insights experience
- Bachelor’s degree- Analytics, Computer Science or Scientific Computing is a plus; MBA or Masters in Analytics preferred
- Visualization and Dashboard development
- Business Analytics and/or Data Architecture experience
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.