Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Specific work to be performed includes the following:
- Review provide input to design documentation (TRDs, Specifications, interface control documents, drawings), requirements documents (ICDs, CDDs, CPDs), ECPs, PWSs
- Review and provide input to enabling concepts, concept of operations, and ensuring supportability requirements are addressed and part of upfront planning for systems
- Successful candidate may be tasked by Air Force to lead one or more acquisition logistics programs with responsibility for budget and schedule development and execution
- Coordinate and lead Integrated product teams (IPT)
- Ability to provide a wide variety of acquisition/sustainment technical analyses, and program management support to a government PM
- Provides analysis of proposed costs, contractor Statements of Work, and technical content
- Ensures adherence to Government acquisition policies, master plans and schedules, and develops solutions to program problems
- Have a working knowledge of system acquisitions, specifically in Air Force and DoD environments, covering the DoD 5000 series
- Assist in the execution of acquisition strategies, including drafting Statement of Work, Statement of Objectives, Request for Proposal preparations, monitoring deliverables, and attending acquisition related meetings.
- Travel requirement: Approximately 20%
DoD Top Secret/SSBI required (or must be eligible to obtain SCI)
- BS in Systems/Aerospace Engineering preferred; BA/BS in Business related technical field accepted.
- In lieu of a 4 year degree, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the following: acquisition or operational experience, development of requirements, specifications and proposals; familiar with a variety of acquisition concepts, phases, and procedures; participate in technical studies, and performance reviews; ability to function in a multi-contractor/customer environment, performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected; demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills; and effective written and oral communication skills required.
PMP, Agile/Scrum certification
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.