Our Defense Team supports the Space and Missile Systems Center to develop, deliver, and sustain unrivaled space control capabilities to guarantee space superiority for our nation.
AT&T is seeking a Principal Program Analyst with Government Program Office experience to provide support to the United States Space Force Space and Missile Systems Center's Special Programs Directorate. This customer equips the U.S. Space Force with space control systems to gain, maintain, and exploit space superiority. It directs the planning, development, testing, deployment, and sustainment of a complex and dynamic portfolio of space-superiority capabilities of the highest national priority. The position requires an individual with experience in working in Government program offices, operating in a classified environment, and managing data and documentation pertaining to Government process and systems related to software application development activities.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the program office, directorate leadership, external organizations, and the development contractor(s)
- Understand, work, assign, coordinate and track all program office actions
- Advise the customer on internal/external work flow actions, development contractor management issues, and day-to-day schedule of activities
- Advise and help leadership prepare internal/external suspense packages/taskers
- Manage and track program office actions related to Directorate compliance, development contractor program execution, and external work flow taskers
- Maintain and manage program office calendars, work flows, data, and personnel logistics such as resource provisioning
- Maintain program office and external organization charts, phone rosters, and other tools used to manage the day-to-day business operations.
Qualified applicants must possess an active TS/SCI clearance and have a willingness to consent to a polygraph examination (#topsecret)
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or relevant discipline and 10+ years of experience with the above,
- 8+ years of experience required for Master’s Degree and 2+ years for PhD,
- Familiarity with Government program offices, classified work environments, and associated work flows
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.