You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Do you have a passion for digging for answers in data, solving problems that nobody else can solve, segmentation and statistical methods? How about using advanced skills in trend analysis, root cause analysis, other data analysis techniques to leverage data from internal and external sources to explain or predict behavior, solve a variety of business problems, and monetize products for sale? One of the most important aspects of this position is to take very large quantities of customer data and analytic results and condense it down into a coherent story with clear, easy to follow conclusions, implications informed by knowledge of the business, and actionable recommendations. If this sounds like you, keep reading.
AT&T Entertainment group is looking for a talented, highly motivated individual with a strong quantitative orientation, a broad knowledge of math, statistics and business, hands-on data analysis skills and exceptional strategic thinking to join our Analytics organization. You are the person who gives meaning to the data. You are the type of person who can identify the “why” or “so what” from data distilled from various sources. You can demonstrate your extensive experience doing hands-on analysis and strategic thinking, as well as showcase your experience manipulating large datasets using computer languages (SQL/SAS) and summarize the data into insights and communicate your findings and recommendations with our marketing partners, and other organizations.
Key areas of focus include:
- Gather, analyze, and interpret a wide variety of data to identify causal relationships, trigger points, and predictions on customer behavior in relation to product sales, subscriber churn, and product engagement for our Mobility product
- Projects include churn analysis, customer behavior and base segmentation, sales analysis, campaign optimization, and product level analysis
- Develop charts, tables, and other visual aids in support of findings
- Advise business partners with regards to patterns and relationships in the data to recommend business direction or outcomes
- Cross-product interaction analysis across the entire suite of AT&T products
Skills needed to be successful:
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics or related field
- BS/BA in business, mathematics, statistics, computer science or related quantitative fields preferred
- Proficient in SQL and/or SAS
- Experience with large transactional databases
- Must possess a solid understanding of basic statistics and consumer marketing
- Experience in large media, technology, ecommerce, or other subscription-based company is a plus
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.