You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Exemplify expertise in advanced analytics, preferably marketing and customer behavior focused analytics. Your career demonstrates success in navigating massive data environments to tease out actionable insights. Problem solving for the impossible motivates you more than coffee in the morning. And, you have an uncanny ability to synthesize your analytics into easily digestible presentations for executives and marketing teams.
What you get to do:
Be a trusted source of truth with the ability to guide business strategy for our field sales channel leaders.
You’ll get to wrangle dozens of data streams, lead analytic exploration, do business case analysis, build scenarios & forecasting, and drive insight mining. You’ll need to be dynamic in adjusting to priorities as the marketplace evolves, be resilient in aligning methodologies across varying cohorts of customer and product profiles and articulate in turning data into actionable outcomes for leadership to approve.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Exhibit consultative problem solving, utilizing hypothesis driven approaches to systematically assess drivers of market success or opportunities including:
- Build self-service data tools and perform analyses using local market sales, product, market share, penetration and customer data to develop diagnostic analyses, size opportunities, and inform growth and retention strategies.
- Partner with field sales channel leaders to develop a shared vision, strategy and tactical recommendations.
- Communicate powerfully and prolifically in presentations, visuals, briefs.
- Ensure meaningful client value is delivered through a mix of data analyses, insights, skills capabilities and original thinking.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.