You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
We are looking for an experienced engineer with a strong technical and leadership background to focus on the implementation of key strategic initiatives on the OpenVideo platform and working across operations and scrum teams to implement solutions to improve the customer experience. This is an opportunity to work with AT&T’s world class engineers to build solutions that will streamline the operational efficiency of AT&T entertainment products. Our customers are our top priority and you’ll be at the forefront of making sure that we deliver on that promise.
What You Will Do @ AT&T Entertainment Operations
- Define solutions (requirements, design, development) and strategies for implementation for key strategic initiatives for the OpenVideo platform
- Work across operations and OpenVideo scrum teams to oversee technical implementation and drive solution closure
- Develop and maintain tools and data visualizations to facilitate analysis by team members
- Audit monitoring capabilities and address alerting gaps across OpenVideo services
- Evaluate new products/technologies and assess the applicability to Entertainment Operations
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.