You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Communicating and collaborating among different teams
- Work with other architecture team members and other stakeholders to develop architecture roadmaps
- Translate business requirements into design strategies and patterns
- Document and present overall system architecture and project requirements
- Participate in architecture and design reviews between cross functional groups
- Participate in new OTT video platform initiatives and on-going sustainment efforts
- Assess trade options and present system architecture recommendations that are in-line with the strategic vision for the enterprise wide best practices
- Research new trends and technologies for OTT video platforms
- Participate in evaluation of vendor software selection targeted for possible integration, including strategic applications, tools, and utilities
- Identify opportunities for architectural improvements in current landscape
- Participate in cross-functional collaborations to resolve problems
- Troubleshoot OTT video platform related issues in lab and production environments
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related subject
- 5+ years relevant experience as a systems engineer or system architect in a fast-paced environmentUnderstand various Cloud architectures and how those technologies can be leveraged in the context of video streaming; including experience with AWS or other cloud technologies
- Good understanding of Data management related to all phases of data collection, manipulation and interfacing with big data systems, including machine learning.
- Strong software development skills, including knowledge of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
- Experience in defining technical system requirements
- Experience in effectively operating within diverse and cross-functional groups
- Experience in fast paced environment with ability to adapt and change priorities as the business needs change
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
- Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills, with strong interpersonal skills
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.