Principal Advanced Analytics
Other locations will be considered
At AT&T, we bring the world together with technology in ways you never imagined. Whether it’s your next big idea or the newest innovation, we’re looking for people like you to lead the way. Your creative solutions could impact innovations across telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career. Step into a future with AT&T.
Other locations will be considered.
Do you have a passion for using sophisticated statistical analysis to understand what drives customer sentiment? The Principal – Advanced Analytics will use expert skills in predictive modelling, statistics, machine learning and other complex analytics to explore and identify influences on behavior. You’ll have the opportunity to bring together a variety of internal and external data sources and apply intelligent data science to solve business problems and improve the customer experience.
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated individual with strong quantitative aptitude, a deep knowledge of statistics and business, hands-on data science skills and exceptional strategic thinking to join our organization.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Gathers, analyzes, and interprets a wide variety of data to identify causal relationships and trigger points that influence customer behavior.
• Builds predictive models, tests the model, optimizes the model.
• Quantifies significance of data variances, applies and array of statistical methods ranging from traditional to newly-developing.
• Uses basic machine learning / AI techniques to build models that support decision making.
• Develops reports, charts, tables and other visual aids in support of findings.
• Advises business partners with regards to patterns and relationships in data to recommend business direction or outcomes.
• Knowledge of NPS and survey data sets a plus
• Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, business or related quantitative field; advanced degree preferred
• 8-10 years related experience in advanced analytics, statistical modeling, statistical methods, data science, big data, relational database structures, research methods, sampling techniques, machine learning
• Fluency in one or more of the following statistical programming languages: R, Python, SAS, SQL. Excellence in at least one is required.
• Recommend solutions to improve performance based on analysis
• Must have excellent organizational, analytical, and time management skills
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.