Our Defense Team supports the Space and Missile Systems Center to develop, deliver, and sustain unrivaled space control capabilities to guarantee space superiority for our nation.
AT&T is seeking a Modeling, Simulation and Analysis Chief to provide technical intelligence support to programs within the Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center, Special Programs Directorate (SMC/SP).
- Oversees and manages the modeling and simulation analysis, intelligence support, and production of survivability products for ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management, mission partners and the intelligence community
- Distills technical requirements into modeling and intelligence needs, documents intelligence requirements, ensures standardization of mod & sim analysis with Joint Munitions Effectiveness Manual guidance, coordinates with the joint targeting community to meet program needs
- Performs analysis applying appropriate scientific and engineering processes and modeling techniques to the life-cycle development of systems
- Performs analysis and trade-off studies related to operational issues, and reviews test plans to ensure MOEs address operational requirements using modeling and simulation tools and techniques
- Reviews plans for system integration, operation, and maintenance and assists in the development of training for operational personnel
- Applies operations research methodology to defining and formulating economic analyses and related benefit, cost, and risk studies
- Apply and/or develop highly advanced technologies, scientific principles, theories and concepts
- Participates with senior management to establish strategic plans and objectives
Active TS/SCI clearance with ability to pass a Polygraph (#topsecret)
Bachelor of Science degree in a technically related discipline and 15+ years of relevant experience with modeling, simulation and analysis
- Advanced Degree
- PMP certification
- Experience within DoD, DoE, and IC enterprise and/or joint operational intelligence environment
- Experience with methodology development for space system survivability, kill-chain analysis and effectiveness analysis
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.