Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
This is a high profile, lead analytical role that has responsibility for developing the AT&T Mobility's long-range subscriber forecast which is incorporated into AT&T Mobility's 6yr Operating Plan. In this position you will develop multiyear views of industry gross, net and churn by carrier and line-of-business from which you will develop and recommend AT&T targets based on macro-industry trends, anticipated competitor plans and known AT&T initiatives. There is much opportunity for exposure to senior VP, CMO, and CFO levels as well as other functional teams within AT&T (i.e. AT&T Prepaid, Resale, Emerging Device, New Cricket and Finance).
In addition to 6yr plan modeling, other duties include but are not limited to:
- Forecast Wireless Industry flow share by carrier and line-of-business on a quarterly basis and provide summary analysis of carrier results revealed in quarterly earnings releases
- Maintain database of industry analyst projections
- Perform ad hoc business case analysis in support of Marketing initiatives
- Assist in creation of presentation decks used by senior Marketing leadership on an as-needed basis
The background of the successful candidate includes:
- 7+ years’ experience working with marketing, engineering or finance in a forecasting/analysis role
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills, experience with detailed quantitative analyses
- Demonstrated success in the analysis, integration, management and reporting of multiple and extremely complex datasets from multiple vendors. Ability to rapidly analyze and update reports with new data
- Excellent project management skills required including ability to set and meet tight deliverables for multiple simultaneous projects while assuring accuracy and consistency in deliverables
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to distill and communicate findings into concise language and draw fact-based conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to articulate needs and influence changes in multiple external and internal groups, through the use of data-driven analyses
- Collaborative working style, strong listening skills, with ability to incorporate multiple viewpoints into discussion and decision making
- Client service orientation:
- Ability to establish rapport, credibility and positive working relationship with all stakeholders including suppliers and internal clients at all organizational levels
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve stakeholder problems/issues/concerns
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing or related discipline; MBA desired
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.