Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
AT&T’s Mobility & Entertainment Consumer Marketing & Analytics is committed to driving individual product excellence, while accelerating our multi-product household base.
The AT&T Product Marketing Management team is looking for a dynamic experienced, and analytical candidate to join us in our El Segundo, CA offices as a Lead Product Marketing Manager.
We are looking to create a best-in-class experience that celebrates the nexus of entertainment and technology. We need someone who can focus on creating actionable strategies based on sound financial thinking and inferences from knowledge of this dynamic and rapidly evolving media landscape. While on this, you will be responsible for cultivating relationships with external and internal partners, creating revenue opportunities and driving subscriber growth. You should possess excellent communications skills and be detail oriented in your approach as you will have a direct impact on the future of our business. It takes curiosity, resourcefulness and focus.
We're looking for a professional who is looking to be a part of an entrepreneurial team with a keen interest in the entertainment industry, a strategic mind, and willingness to dig into the work.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and refine offer strategy and develop the revenue roadmap for Premium Video
- Build strong relationships with external and internal partners to develop and execute marketing strategies to support revenue and sub growth goals
- Create pricing and packaging solutions to deliver the compelling and unique content to consumers
- Document and socialize product and offer briefs to support communication cross functionally
- Analysis of channel performance and other data to understand, inform and optimize sales strategy
- Search relentlessly for new business opportunities that either drive subscriber acquisition or unlock other opportunities.
- Support business/partner owners on the in their ongoing efforts to evaluate sales channels and partner relationships, regularly generating key learnings from activities to better inform decisions at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Collaborate and build strong teamwork and communication with internal stakeholders including Marketing, Product, Finance, Program Management, Legal and others
- Maintain current knowledge of industry developments, the competitive landscape and the implications for the DTV NOW business
The background of the ideal candidate includes:
- 7+ years’ overall in Strategy or Business development, Marketing, Partnerships, or Digital Acquisition
- Ability to analyze and apply data to business strategy and goals
- The ability to build great partner marketing programs that are unique and scalable
- Excel ninja skills- business models, pivot tables, data analysis
- Great PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to address business, marketing and technical audiences
- BA or advanced degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline preferred
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.