Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
AT&T Mobility & Entertainment is focused on delivering growth by adding new customers and growing revenues. Wireless Marketing leads development and execution of 360-degree marketing plans to drive strategies across all marketing tactics and sales organizations.
While building plans for external customer-facing communications, we also drive the “why” to gain buy-in internally with clarity of purpose and specific outcomes. Strong communication and collaboration skills are essential to delivering successful results. A passion to innovate to solve business problems is a plus.
This role will:
- Lead 360-degree marketing for product roadmap initiatives, offers, apps and strategic initiatives
- Influence and inform roadmap decisions with marketing insights to prioritize work plans by impact
- High engagement and partnership with product and sales organizations
- Develop compelling and clear marketing briefs with data-informed insights
- Lead naming, research, key message development and creative execution through internal and external agencies and partners
- Lead creative development and execution for brochures, collateral, base communications & online content
- Drive messaging and consistency across marketing tactics and internal communications
- Partner with digital teams to deliver strategies, content, A/B testing plans including att.com, directv.com and myAT&T
- Lead marketing oversite for vendor website content and experience plus customer-touching communications
- Analyze customer and competitive data to refine and optimize marketing tactics
- Build and foster relationships with internal teams (i.e. brand, creative services, base marketing, retail merchandising, legal)
The background of the successful candidate includes:
- 7+ years’ marketing or advertising experience
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to execute programs or initiatives required
- Proficiency with MS Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environment
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills and proven ability to handle multiple tasks
- Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing or Business
- Knowledge of wireless terminology, products, and services
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry and terminology
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.