Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
The Mobility & Entertainment Channel Marketing & Marketing Operations group is looking for a Lead Product Marketing Manager, Spend/Churn Analytics to join our team in the El Segundo, CA offices.
This position will be pivotal in measuring the spend of our retention offers and be the expert on what is happening with Mobility churn. In an increasingly competitive environment, retention offers are our secret weapon. Matching the right customer to the right offer is key. Your job will be to help the team understand the daily, weekly, and monthly offer spend and churn performance thru excellent story telling skills. You will be tasked with creating a new portfolio of reports/analysis that drive insights into what retention offers are working.
You’ll constantly try to identify from the analysis innovative new ways to spend our money to save customers. For some customers, price is critical. Others love their Smartphone and Unlimited Data. And others love streaming their favorite Harry Potter movie! Identifying the right types of offer spend to profitably save customers will be your mission.
Critically though, you’ll help support and drive the transformation of our offer spend and churn insights to one that meets our customer needs more closely thru daily and even real time information from our decisioning platform and point of sale systems. You’ll be an innovator that enjoys blazing new trails!
If you enjoy the thrill of high octane day to day responsibilities combined with the challenge of driving new insights from our churn reduction efforts, this role is for you. You’ll be great at what you do and have a passion for the customer but a focus on business results. You will be efficient, analytical, tackle challenges and have grit and perseverance. You’ve been successful to date but ready for your next challenge. Your current boss will be devastated that you’re leaving.
- This position will be working closely with their teammates on the offer strategy team sharing knowledge on offer spend and churn impacts. The knowledge will help develop profitable offers that solve specific customer churn issues
- Work with business analytics team to develop customized scorecards and analysis delivered thru multiple formats in a timely manner
- Provide leadership with weekly updates on churn performance
- Become the point of contact for all questions related to offer spend impact, competitive changes, and mobility churn
- Work with the forecasting team to share impacts of competitive changes and the impact of offer spend on customer churn
This type of experience will get our attention:
- 5+ years of related marketing experience in wireless/telecommunications, software, or high-tech industry, preferably in customer retention or product marketing but could also be in strategic analysis, loyalty, or finance
- Enjoy attention to detail and being able to track multiple threads of work at the same time
- Strong analytical skills – ability to use reporting and analysis to glean insights, tell a story and drive decision-making for offers
- Great at rallying partners to do the best work of their career. Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with a diverse range of partners
- Understanding of targeting and segmentation concepts
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to learn to leverage multiple systems to develop and build new reports to drive insights
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization
Other Personal Characteristics that get you closer to perfect
- A high degree of drive, energy and intellectual ability
- Intellectual curiosity and horsepower to quickly grasp complex challenges
- A natural collaborator
- Intellectual agility and organizational savvy to solve complex issues and find win-win solutions when working with a number of parties
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field of study
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.