Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
AT&T’s Mobility & Entertainment Consumer Marketing & Analytics is committed to driving individual product excellence, while accelerating our multi-product household base.
This is a results-driven role focused on identifying and executing marketing strategies to drive revenue and OI targets for AT&T M&E. The person in this role will partner across AT&T M&E and with Warner Media Group counterparts to develop and implement cross promotional initiatives.
This role will lead assignments between Warner Media Group and AT&T M&E. The scope of responsibility includes working across multiple marketing, product, sales and programming teams to deliver results. Responsible for the success of revenue and OI targets through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plans.
- Prioritization of initiatives
- Multi-year planning within AT&T and Warner Media Group
- Initiative tracking including revenue, sales, synergy and additional performance metrics; accountable for revenue attainment and profitability
- Lead cross functional teams in presentation and resolution of marketing deliverables as needed
- Provide readout to leadership level regarding products and plans as assigned. Act as the team lead as needed to provide leadership to less experienced professionals
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing. Prior experience in entertainment and/or subscription service products
- Creativity and innovative thinking
- Passion about marketing and the development of compelling entertainment products and campaigns
- Proven track record of leading cross functional efforts
- Strong analytical skills
- Possesses the flexibility to wear many hats as needed and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to drive alignment across multiple teams to achieve results
- Strong project management skills and consistent success at meeting deadlines
- Is an excellent communicator, no matter the medium
- Hears about a challenge and gets excited! Possesses the ability to quickly shift priorities in support of changing business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline, or MBA, preferred
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.