At AT&T we’re connecting the world with the coolest tech, communication and entertainment. Our people are empowered and thrive in a culture of learning, diversity and collaboration. Our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our innovation is driven by an inclusive and collaborative environment where your voice is heard, and opportunities are limitless. Ready to explore this opportunity?
We are looking for a consumer wireless channel promotions manager. You will be responsible for coordinating and managing multiple channel device promotion strategies for AT&T Consumer Wireless. You will partner with finance, analytics, & channel teams to create a promotion roadmap for our wireless channel acquisition offers. You will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and interpreting a wide variety of scenarios into a cohesive plan for each channel. Assist with business cases development using fact-based analytics. Perform post launch analytics vs. business case and manage budget expectations.
We are looking for a self-motivated, organized, & analytical team player who is willing to jump in and make a difference.
Core Focus Areas:
- Evaluate offer ideation opportunities and translate that to a quick impact analysis on expected sales and cost
- Engagement with channel & national promotion strategies
- Coordination with channel teams on forecasts, offer performance, & budget
- Demonstrated experience with financial analysis and budget management
- Ability to develop senior level post-mortems on offer results
- Awareness of budgetary implications and corporate financial objectives
- Understanding of the impact of offers/pricing on overall profit objectives
- Coordination with product and supply team on portfolio and inventory
This role is located in El Segundo, CA; however, other locations may be considered.
- 3+ years’ analytical experience in a Marketing or Finance role
- Solid communication skills with experience developing Executive presentations
- Understanding of wireless industry and key wireless operating metrics
- Sound judgment and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to distill and communicate findings into concise language and draw fact-based conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to articulate needs and influence changes in multiple external and internal groups using data-driven analyses
- Collaborative working style, strong listening skills, with ability to incorporate multiple viewpoints into discussion and decision making
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or similar field of study
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.