Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
Mobility & Entertainment Channel Marketing & Marketing Operations organization is committed to transforming our industry and delivering on our goal of a premium, effortless mobile and entertainment experience.
As a Lead Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing complex projects and vendors to support analytics and reporting across wireless, video and broadband product groups for the national cross-sell and acquisition direct marketing organization within AT&T Mobility & Entertainment.
- Architect and manager of direct marketing reporting process
- Collaborate with system architects, business analysts, developers, IT, and Sales Operations leadership
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize critical work tasks for the organization
- Partner and foster strong working relationships with key resources both inside and outside of the organization. Demonstrate experience in engaging with different functional teams and business units to drive project success and optimization
- Make decisions and deliver on highly visible key projects in a fast-paced environment inherit of constant change
- 7 years related, relevant experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite of products – Including Power Point, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint
- Working knowledge of metadata and relational database theory
- Analytical, comfortable working with data, and strong project management & communication skills
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry and terminology
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in General Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics or Management
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.