Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
The Customer Loyalty & Retention group is looking for a dynamic, experienced Lead Marketing Communications Manager to join the team in our El Segundo, CA offices.
As a Lead Marketing Communications Manager, you will lead the development of marketing communications programs to increase retention and engagement of DIRECTV NOW subscribers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with business unit leaders to develop and implement DIRECTV NOW Customer lifecycle strategies, including, ongoing communications, engagement tools, reconnects and IT programs
- Plan and execute tactical marketing calendar to ensure that retention, engagement and reconnect priorities are met and tactics support monthly retention goals
- Improve the quality and reliability of the DIRECTV NOW experience by contributing to the production of accurate, simple, and valuable information to new customers coming on the platform
- Continually track and analyze communication inventory options for existing DIRECTV NOW customers.
- Leads the development, execution, and monitoring of integrated communications, tools and support programs on behalf of the specific business line in support of the strategic business objective
- Leads A/B testing of message, offer, cadence, segment and channel to identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance.
- Requires advanced knowledge of marketing communications professional field
- Experience with a subscription or digital service preferred
- Applies advanced principles, theories and concepts
- Evaluates impact on strategic marketing communication planning objectives and strategies
- This position is considered the foremost expert within the marketing communications discipline and an acknowledged authority within the organization
- Communication skills with ability to address business, marketing and technical audiences
- Detailed oriented approach to ensure positive impact
- Ability to analyze and apply data to business strategy and goals
- Resourcefulness and problem solving
- Steward of the customer journey, understanding in detail and identifying key opportunities for optimization across every stage
- Five or more years Product Marketing experience within relevant industry and/or vertical expertise within the relevant discipline
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills, experience with detailed quantitative analyses
- Demonstrated success in the analysis, integration, management and reporting of multiple and extremely complex datasets from multiple vendors
- Ability to rapidly analyze and update reports with new data
- Excellent project management skills required including ability to set and meet tight deliverables for multiple simultaneous projects while assuring accuracy and consistency in deliverables
- Proficiency using Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to distill and communicate findings into concise language and draw fact-based conclusions and recommendations
- Ability to articulate needs and influence changes in multiple external and internal groups, through the use of data-driven analysis
- Collaborative working style, strong listening skills, with ability to incorporate multiple viewpoints into discussion and decision making
- Ability to establish rapport with Client, credibility and positive working relationship with all stakeholders including suppliers and internal clients at all organizational levels
- MBA preferred
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.