At AT&T our amazing people, combined with a culture that thrives on collaboration and creativity, are the foundation that create a great place to work. We empower our people to push the limits of what’s possible, driving groundbreaking innovation each and every day. We’re redefining the future of entertainment and mobile communications, and we’re ready for you to play a big part in that future too.
LEAD MKT & RESEARCH ANLYS MGR – AT&T Video
The Strategy, Biz Dev and Corp Dev organization proactively identifies new opportunities for the video business with significant impact for the firm, including organic and inorganic options through four discrete functions:
- Market Research & Analysis – Collect research and analyze data to identify market trends and make recommendations for new products and services to improve customer experience and operations
- Overall Video Strategy – Deliver strategic assessments that lead to go/no go decisions focused on key opportunities to create value over short and long-term
- Biz Dev – Evaluate and manage new strategic business opportunities and partnerships including exploring new video sales opportunities
- Corp Dev – Direct and provide subject matter expertise in potential M&A transactions. Plan and implement value generation strategies through acquisitions or joint ventures.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The Lead Mkt & Research Anlys Mgrprovides subject matter expertise for analysis, research and solution development to aid executive leadership in setting the Customer Experience strategy for the video business. The position requires deep knowledge of the business, competitive landscape, emerging trends and competitors. Key responsibilities include:
Market Research and Application
- Requires expert knowledge within the market research field and the ability to integrate critical information from many diverse areas (specifically as it relates to Customer Experience)
- Overall responsibility for managing collection, storage, and application of market research to align with business strategy and objectives.
- Summarize and present market research into easy to understand, executive ready presentations.
Data Analytics, Insights and Indicated Actions
- Develop and implement Customer Experience survey strategy including maintaining relevant surveys, collecting and storing survey data, leading deep data analysis, and making recommendations on indicated actions.
- Develop and maintain data bases as a repository for internally and externally sourced data.
- Analyze competitive environment sales records, market penetration, market potential and future trends and makes decisions based on findings.
Serve as industry expert
- Considered an expert within the discipline and an acknowledged authority within the organization.
- Serve as industry expert and provide data back insights to help leadership team make strategic go/no go business decisions and shape the future of the business.
Experience & Education Requirements
Experienced Strategists: MBA or similar
Functional experience in Market Research/Survey Strategy
Executive presence and communications
- Five years experience working with marketing
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative working style, strong listening skills, with ability to incorporate multiple viewpoints into discussion and decision making
- Client service orientation:
- Ability to establish rapport, credibility and positive working relationship with all stakeholders including suppliers and internal clients at all organizational levels
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve stakeholder problems/issues/concerns
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
Job ID 2113920-1 Date posted 05/16/2021
- Six or more years working with marketing
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing or a related field