Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
The entertainment industry is becoming more and more competitive and the need to acquire new subscribers and retain existing customers is essential to success. To make the most intelligent decisions, AT&T relies on data driven consumer insights.
The Lead Market Research & Analysis Manager will inform senior leadership about customer purchasing and disconnecting behaviors and translate these behaviors into actionable recommendations. You will oversee research supporting subscriber inflow and outflow activity and will be sought after for your expertise and knowledge on this subject. The position requires a background in market research. You must have the ability to analyze data, identify opportunities and make recommendation to key stakeholders.
This is a high-profile job best suited for someone who is looking for executive exposure. You will have a seat at the table and will be looked at as an advisor to inform strategic decisions. If you have passion for translating consumer insights into innovative tactics that drive change this role is for you!
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee acquisition and churn tracking studies for AT&T’s consumer Wireless, Video, OTT, and Broadband products
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of data using traditional and advanced principles, theories, and concepts to interpret the data
- Organize, plan, and develop holistic stories that integrate data from multiple sources and drive actionable insights for marketing teams and executives
- Influence business decisions through development of written presentations and reports that present key insights and recommended solutions in a clear, concise manner that is visually appealing
- Communicate insights powerfully to upper level executive management
- Partner with cross functional teams to integrate data, insights, and formulate recommendations related to company strategies, new products, and/or marketing tactics
- Lead multifunctional meetings and/or deliver presentations on areas of interest to the business
- Lead qualitative and quantitative ad hoc research initiatives (including designing methodology, questionnaire development, data analysis, report writing, etc.)
- Manage research suppliers to ensure quality, timeliness, and value-add of tracking reports
- Monitor key competitive and consumer trends as it relates to acquisition and churn
- 3-5 years’ market research experience required: Solid understanding of research methodologies, including familiarity with advanced analytics
- 2 years’ experience managing projects and/or cross-functional deliverables for senior level management
- Proven ability to net out key insights from detailed data
- Superior executive level communication skills, including the ability to visualize data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving acumen
- Impeccable detail orientation, eye for aesthetics in deliverables
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects at the same time; this role will manage complex, time-constrained projects
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction to a team of research vendors
- Collaborative working style, strong listening skills, with ability to incorporate multiple viewpoints into discussion and decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences) required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel) as well as experience with statistical software (e.g., SPSS)
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.