Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
The Retention Strategy team is seeking a Lead Manager to imagine, create and deliver new solutions to increase customer loyalty and retention of AT&T Video products, including DIRECTV and U-Verse TV.
This person will be a creative problem solver who can generate new ideas and uncover insights into customer churn behaviors. The insights will lead to developing new and improved customer retention solutions. Solutions include, but are not limited to, developing new promotional offers, managing promotional offer spend and optimizing offer effectiveness.
The selected candidate will be the customer solutions expert, capable of driving action and change throughout the enterprise. Key skills and attributes required for success include: developing segmentation approaches, managing budgets, interpreting analytical reports, generating insights from customer behavior, creating business cases and solving emerging customer concerns.
This is a collaborative role that will work closely with partners in Business Analytics, Offer Execution, Finance and Sales & Service. This individual will build consensus among the cross functional teams and drive initiatives to market quickly, effectively and flawlessly.
- Contribute ideas and insights to daily retention strategy meetings
- Create daily retention spend forecasts and analyses to ensure we stay on budget
- Develop new approaches to increase customer loyalty, retention and lifetime value
- Manage and evolve customer segmentation including churn events and primary drivers of retention and loyalty
- Serve as primary subject matter expert for video retention strategy
- Monitor KPIs including call rate, save rate, spend and recommitments to spot actionable new trends
- Track, analyze and communicate key retention metrics to senior leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7-10 years relevant experience (Marketing, Strategy, Finance, Analytics or Pricing) required
- Excellent financial acumen and forecasting skills
- Strategic, creative problem solver able to articulate and defend proposed solutions
- Strong presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate with senior management
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues
- Ability to accommodate change and adapt accordingly
- Proficiency in standard MS Office applications
- Occasional travel required (~10%)
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.