Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
Mobility & Entertainment (M&E) Channel Marketing & Marketing Operations organization is committed to transforming our industry and delivering on our goal of a premium, effortless mobile and entertainment experience.
Our Lead Manager Marketing Communications develops personalized, coordinated customer journeys to increase product engagement and use, drive self-service and digital engagement, engendering customer loyalty an industry leading customer experience. The result of these efforts will be a marketing communications program that effectively increases the profitability of, and engagement in, company products and services, and lowers customer churn. Execution will be through the use of various advertising media.
- Interface with company management, product and advertising departments and/or advertising agencies to develop and implement communications programs
- Develop targeting criteria to ensure the right messaging is delivered to the right customer at the right time
- Develop clear and compelling customer messaging and creative executions
- Maintain working knowledge of product and or offer functional areas to be able to integrate and communicate that information effectively within customer communications
- Maintain advanced knowledge of marketing communications professional field
- Oversee the development, execution and monitoring of integrated communications programs in support of the strategic business objectives
- Evaluate and assess executed campaigns impact on the business and adjust plans as needed to optimize performance
- Understand and apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
The background of the successful candidate includes:
- 3+ years’ marketing or advertising experience
- Proficiency with MS Office products: Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills and proven ability to handle multiple tasks
- Analytical thinking
- Test and optimization mindset and skills
- Data driven marketing and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Mobility and Entertainment Group products, and services
- Direct marketing
- Customer-centric focused marketing experience
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry and terminology
- Targeted social and app marketing skills
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.