Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
AT&T has long been known as a Telephone company, and a very successful one. But what people do with their phones is changing, and AT&T is changing with it. Consumers don’t just want their phones for talking, texting and surfing - they’re fast becoming the center of our entertainment too, streaming live TV that you can play on almost any screen.
AT&T’s Mobility & Entertainment Group is at the center of this transformation with integrated Wireless, Internet and DIRECTV products that seamlessly integrate to bring consumers the entertainment they want, the way they want it.
The Mobility & Entertainment Group’s Advertising Team is responsible for driving consumer awareness and understanding of this transformation, making AT&T distinctive from competitors, driving both short term sales and long term value.
As Lead Manager, Local Advertising you will lead the development of high profile local advertising campaigns, from strategy through execution and in-market monitoring:
- A natural passion for the most fresh, distinctive and memorable ideas in the world
- Support your Director in the development of fully integrated local advertising campaigns from strategy, through production, execution, monitoring and final campaign reporting
- Work with external agencies, platforms, and internal partners ensuring clear communication and flawless execution
- Manage regular reporting and analysis of the performance of programs providing optimization recommendations
- Collaborate with all internal departments, including Marketing, Media, Sponsorships, Segments, Promotions, Legal, Product, and e-Commerce to gain correct direction, information, approvals, and eliminate redundancies
- Lead project management with tracking against deadlines, production schedules, budgets and competitive response initiatives
- Manage schedules and calendars for team as needed
- 7 or more years of marketing/advertising experience, with agency experience preferred
- Ambition to go far, fast
- Able to clearly and concisely articulate a persuasive point of view, both written and verbal
- Self-starter with an exceptional work ethic
- Thrive in fast paced, constantly changing environments
- An eye for detail
- A multi-tasker able to manage multiple things at once
- Exceptional project/program management skills
- Able to work with other groups and teams
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications strongly preferred
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.