Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
We are now hiring an expert in Black segment marketing to support these efforts—are you ready to jump into this growing space and make a difference by helping consumers Dream in Black? (Be sure to check out our platform work on Dream In Black)
The ideal candidate will have past, demonstrated success and deep, working knowledge in the following areas:
- Integrated Marketing Campaigns: Brand marketing channels, distribution platforms, social media platforms and exposure to paid media strategies.
- Entertainment Marketplace/Deal Making: Talent, sponsorships, content, integrated programming and influencers.
- Cultural Insights/Trends: Black segment, general market and diverse Millennials.
- Sales & Campaign Performance: Brand key performance indicators (KPIs), social media KPIs, digital performance KPIs, content KPIs, offline sales KPIs, and exposure to research platforms and tactics.
- Must demonstrate initiative, curiosity, and a passion for developing the never-been-tried opportunity.
- Possess strong project management and motivation to overcome issues independently. Able to coordinate various detail-oriented needs of external deal partners and prioritize and manage high volume of work.
- Naturally flexible to adapt to deadlines, changing schedules and unpredictable events – with humility, humor and patience. Is a solution-seeker.
- Well-known as a collaborator; ability to work with internal clients and external partners to produce quality output in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Integrated Marketing Content – creative development, lateral thinking, and integration across all mediums and touchpoints.
- Some experience in negotiating PR, Talent and Content deals.
- Has a strong interest in pop culture, current content and knowledge Excellent written and oral communication skills and executive presentation capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 6+ years’ work experience in Integrated Marketing/Content/Advertising/Marketing Communications.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Job requires overnight travel, weekend and/or late hours to meet deadlines.
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.