At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2020, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team
As part of AT&T’s digital transformation, the Strategic Platform Team (SPT) has embarked on a journey to be the industry leader in overall customer experience, while aggressively driving down its cost to serve by using Google’s artificial intelligence technology.
The Digital Self-Service Team is responsible for analyzing and implementing innovative new technologies including artificial intelligence that can reduce AT&T's overall cost to serve and to improve AT&T's customer experience.
About the Job
This position will be responsible for working with Google to implement their artificial intelligence technology across AT&T’s Consumer platforms. Daily responsibilities will include:
• Leading the integration of Google’s technology within AT&T’s virtual assistant chat and IVR self-service platforms.
• Integrating Google’s real-time call center agent solution in the AT&T.
• Driving the ongoing performance of virtual interactions across Consumer platforms.
• The position will also engage in the development and implementation of other eCommerce strategy and business solutions to facilitate interactions with customers.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
• Lead implementation teams working to put Google’s technology into production.
• Analyze business requirements, propose solutions, and implementation activities.
• Manage contract requirements and contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Develop reporting requirements and performance monitoring activities.
• Implement a continuous improvement process with Google.
• Review implementation processes and ongoing performance with key AT&T and Google stakeholders.
• 10 or more years of business experience.
• MBA or Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering, Digital Marketing nanodegree, or equivalent experience preferred.
• Experience with implementing artificial intelligence based applications
• Experience developing digital applications
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.