You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Mobility & Entertainment Channel Marketing & Marketing Operations organization is committed to transforming our industry and delivering on our goal of a premium, effortless mobile and entertainment experience.
This role will develop, plan and implement overall digital internet marketing strategies to optimize the user experience, increase marketing effectiveness, drive acquisitions and improve customer satisfaction.
- Execute digital marketing programs for ecommerce display advertising to create buzz, drive traffic, engagement, and sales
- Work closely with design team and media agency to create, approve, and traffic a large amount of online ad creative
- Determine which offers should be leveraged and tested
- Gather and translate ideas into profitable, promotional marketing campaigns
- Conduct analysis of creative performance; develop A/B testing plans to improve click and conversion rates and uses the findings to optimize overall program effectiveness
- Ensure that digital marketing strategy supports business strategy
- Provide digital marketing insights inclusive of data management, profiling, tagging, budgeting, forecasting and analytics with operational oversight
- Work on complex projects; should be very detail-oriented with both creative and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment
- 6+ years’ experience
- Ad agency experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar preferred
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.