Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Will perform the following tasks:
- Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization. Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements.
- Assists the customer in satisfying information assurance/cybersecurity requirements based upon the analysis of policy, regulations, user requirements and resource demands.
- Applies cybersecurity risk management knowledge and expertise of government and commercial best practices to government systems.
- Performs cybersecurity risk analysis of design requirements, contract language and provides recommendations for the development of security features for ground and space systems within the GPS architectures.
- Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Develops and documents cybersecurity framework processes to improve the GPS Enterprise Cybersecurity program.
- Supports the GPS Enterprise Cyber IPT administration with meeting agenda, briefings, distribution and minutes (j) Develops Responsibility, Authority and Accountability matrices to support management of cybersecurity risk reduction activities
- Develops short and long term goals, key activities and metrics to improve leadership communication and awareness of Cybersecurity activities for the enterprise.
- Works with the SE&I contractor to manage the GP Enterprise Cybersecurity Roadmap and Work Plan, Cyber Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), GPS Cyber Risk Management Plan, Cyber Risk Assessment Schedule and relevant Cyber Metrics.
- Supports GPS Enterprise Cyber Risk Assessments with planning activities, technical assessments and administrative tasks.
- Supports the customer in developing the Cyber Threat Improvement Plan.
- Supports the assessment and evaluation of: GPS Defensive Cyber Operations\Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CNDSP) capability implementation.
- Coordinates Cybersecurity efforts among the GPS Enterprise.
A Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and a minimum of 10 to 12 years of relevant work experience or additional experience in lieu of a degree.
Prior Air Force Space Systems IA experience desired.
Experience including Requirements, Risk management Framework. DIACAP, DITSCAP, STIG application, ST&E, IAVM, POAM, IATT and IATO. 8570 Compliant Certification preferred before starting, but may consider allowing candidate to obtain 8570 Compliant Certification after starting. CISSP and Cyber Risk Management Related Certifications preferred.
Open to working on base in El Segundo sometimes and other times in various offices half mile away in the AT&T building.
Schedule: Daytime 80 hours in 9 days and 1 day off (9X80) each 2 weeks. No anticipated on call on eves or weekends. Flex time and Comp Time available when needed.
Required Clearance: DoD Top Secret/SCI
Desired: MS in Computer Science/Cybersecurity preferred
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.