AT&T Mobility and Entertainment is looking for an experienced Paid Search Director who is driven by getting into the consumer mindset to capture new customers and increase our product footprint in existing customer households. This person would be responsible for leading our efforts with innovative paid brand and non-brand search campaigns to support AT&T consumer products and services, including Mobility, Broadband, Video and Bundles. Responsibilities cover both the strategy and execution of SEM (Search Engine Marketing) based on business objectives with a focus on acquisition. You will lead a team of SEM specialists and direct the media agency. You will be accountable for sizable media budgets with a focus on innovation and growth.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL
If you enjoy the thrill of high octane day to day responsibilities combined with the challenge of creating strategic step change, this role’s for you. You’ll be great at what you do and have a passion for data-driven marketing with a focus on business results. You will be strategic, analytical, a change agent and yet someone who has strong team followership. You’ve been successful to date but ready for your next challenge. Your current boss will be devastated that you’re leaving.
- Managing large Paid Search marketing budget to drive sales of AT&T’s consumer products
- Developing, implementing, monitoring and summarizing pay-per-click campaigns across Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. and working closely with our ad agencies and internal stakeholders to optimize creative and landing pages
- Applying Test and Learn methodology to identify Paid Search opportunities, establish KPIs and determine ROI with agility and analytical thinking
- Track, manage and report on paid search spend across all engines
- Review and communicate campaign performance at varying cadences through summary reports and presentations
- Work towards improving the level of sophistication, accuracy, validity and creativity of digital measurement strategies
- The position will report to the AVP of Digital Marketing
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Online advertising experience/search experience
- 8+ years in a Digital Marketing role, specifically managing lead generation campaigns and 4+ years managing a successful team
- Experience with Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web trends, Adobe)
- Experience with Search Engine Desktop Tools (Google AdWords Editor)
- Skilled at PPC optimization techniques (ROI / CPA / CPL / Impression Share)
- Experience with 3rd party tracking (Doubleclick & Atlas)
- Proven track record in managing large digital media budgets and hitting monthly goals for user acquisition, retention, and other key performance metrics
- Extensive knowledge of digital media and creative as well as related research tools, resources, digital technical platforms, dynamic creative optimization and related integration opportunities
- Proficiency in leveraging digital user behavior data, understanding of audience targeting and lifecycle marketing
- Skilled at preparing digital media and creative briefs for the agencies ensuring that the plans and execution are meeting business strategies, objectives and brand guidelines
- Deeply analytical and data driven; proficiency with multi-variant, A/B testing, promotional strategy, attribution models
- Great at rallying partners to do the best work of their career. Ability to build strong collaborative relationships with a diverse range of partners.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt rapidly to aggressive deadlines and rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex concepts and stories
- Demonstrated experience to drive projects from conception to completion
- Can-do, positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible to changing demands of the business
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field of study
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.