Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a COMSEC Responsive Officer (CRO) - To support the National Security Sector, in providing generation, receipt, custody, distribution, safeguard, disposition or destruction, and accounting of COMSEC material entrusted to their COMSEC Account.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Attending a formal COMSEC Custodian training course as soon as possible following your appointment
- Ensuring that the Alternate Custodian assumes your responsibilities and duties when you are absent for a period of less than 60 days
- Providing adequate training for Alternate Custodian(s) and Local Elements
- Keeping informed (through Information Technology [IT] Security and COMSEC publications) of any new requirements or modifications to existing equipment
- Maintaining up-to-date administrative files containing documentation related to the COMSEC Account (e.g. COMSEC Briefing Certificates, Courier Certificates, COMSEC Incident Reports and Security Screening Certificates)
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date account registration records
- Completing COMSEC Accounting Reports and Files ensuring that accounting reports are complete, accurate and that all corrections are made in ink and initialed for paper transactions or digitally signed; verifying the material listed on the accounting report prior to transfer, issue, hand receipt, destruction, conversion, relief from accountability and possession; and returning accounting reports to the originator within two working days of preparation or receipt
The COMSEC manager will also provide Custody and Safeguard of Accountable COMSEC Material by storing COMSEC material based on COMSEC directives; maintaining a record of safe combinations and limit access to the combinations to users who have a need-to-know and who possess the required security clearance; ensuring combinations for containers used to store COMSEC material are changed as required; and restricting access to keying material to the minimum number of personnel required, based on a strict “need-to-know” basis; and immediately notifying (within 24 hours) your Departmental COMSEC Authority (DCA) of any incident that may have subjected COMSEC material or sensitive information to compromise.
COMSEC manager duties also include: The Distribution of Accountable COMSEC Material; the Receipt of Accountable COMSEC Material, Accountable COMSEC Material Destruction, Generation of Keying Material, COMSEC Inventories, Management of COMSEC Sub-Accounts.
Required Clearance: Active TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years.
Must have one of the following certifications: CCNA Security, CySA**, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND OR SSCP Certifications to meet minimum requirements for DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification requirements.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.