Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
The candidate should have an understanding of the government procurement and budgeting processes, specifically within the Air Force. Prior experience with DoD, the Air Force, and/or the Air National Guard is required.
- Candidate should have the ability to operate independently while identifying sales opportunities, and experience in developing strong customer relationships while establishing a position to close deals and drive future growth.
- Must be adept at reaching across a matrixed organization while coordinating internal resources in support to customer requests and proposal development. Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong professional and executive presence to represent AT&T as the point of contact for senior level Air Force leadership.
- Strong Technical IT back ground, Strong Writing and Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Customer Service Skills, and Financial acumen.
- Must have ability to travel up to 25%
Existing Secret clearance preferred.
Desired: Understanding of AT&T products and services, including FirstNet. Existing Air Force or Air National Guard senior level relationships a plus.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.